Thursday, July 12, 2007

My profile. . .

I am a consultant and advisor inspired by networking and creating highly productive environments for the Human Resource and Recruiting industry. As a former IT and Tellecom recruiter, I have a special interest in the art of relationship building. As a former owner of an IT consulting firm, I understand the complex dynamics involved in running a successful recruiting business. My role as an Account Executive with Sendouts allows me to utilize my background and experience to consult with clients on their special needs and expecations. I truly believe that there is no better Applicant Tracking Solution on the market today. Sendouts offers a complete solution for direct hire, staffing and HR clients. As a recruiting consultant and advisor, I welcome the opportunity to explore how we can partner to increase your placements and save you time.

Contact me!

Tammy Wirths
877.309.5222 x 102

No comments: